VISIONA secure and dynamic country house where actors, especially pastoralists and agro-pastoralists have, in a participatory, responsible and civic way, equitable, sustainable and rational access to land and pastoral resources and other natural resources.
MISSIONPromote fundamental rights and citizen participation of pastoral and agro-pastoral communities.
- Participation / Accountability: Promote the participation and empowerment of the actors-beneficiaries.
- Subsidiarity / decentralization: Promote the dynamics of subsidiarity and decentralization in progress in the country.
- Partnership: Promoting partnership through the synergy of actions of different stakeholders in the field.
- Sustainability: Promote sustainability of actions.
- Solidarity: PASMEP embraces the concerns and aspirations of the target groups.
- Admissibility: PASMEP, in all its interventions is obliged to report to all the actors concerned.
- Mutualisation of skills: PASMEP is positioned in a learning situation with its target groups and partners and puts the capital of expertise at the service of all actors.